Clinics & Services
- Management of minor illnesses, minor injuries
- Dressings & removal of stitches
- Cervical smears (we recommend having a smear every 3 years)
- Pregnancy advice
- Blood pressure checks
- Contraception, emergency contraception, contraception injections
- Sexual Health / Chlamydia screening
- Asthma / COPD
- Travel vaccinations and immunisation as required
- Flu vaccinations
- MMR and Meningitis vaccinations are available throughout the term
Antenatal and postnatal care is provided by all the doctors.
Certain surgical procedures such as the removal of cysts and skin lumps are carried out within the Medical Centre. These can be arranged through one of the doctors.