When We Are Closed

If you need a doctor in an emergency while the surgery is closed please call 111.

Healthcare advice and information can also be obtained 24 hours a day by calling 111. Click here for more details.

NHS Walk-in Centres provide advice and treatment for minor ailments and injuries. The nearest walk in centre is New Cross Walk-in Centre, Waldron Health Centre, Amersham Vale, SE14 6LD Tel 020 3049 2370.

For students at Greenwich University the NHS Urgent Care Centre provides treatment for minor injuries. The nearest centre is based at Queen Marys Hospital Sidcup.

Out-of-hours services are generally busy so please think carefully before asking to see a doctor and only do so if you genuinely cannot wait until the surgery re-opens.

In a genuine emergency you should call 999. Chest pains and / or shortness of breath constitute an emergency.  

Call 111 when you need medical help fast but it’s not a 999 emergencyNHS ChoicesThis site is brought to you by My Surgery Website